C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 22:11:55 -0400
Kat,

Agreed.  In fact, my neighbor who has a 4 and 2 year old had to have
that exact conversation with her 4 year old Sunday.  He came over to
me and pushed me in a playful way and I would  have fallen except for
the car behind me to stop me toppling over.  His mom was about to say
"You can't push Linda" when she stopped short and said "You can't
push PEOPLE"...but then I went on to remind him why it was especially
important not to play like that with me.  Good learning all around!

Linda