C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:11:05 -0700
Jim, Something artificial ??  Kathy Pink

Jim Fee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kathy,

I think this is the norm for most of us with CP. Any disruption in
routine throughs my bowels out of wack. The only thing I've found that
helps is to use something artifical to move them at my normal time, i.e.
every morning, otherwise I get in real trouble.

Jim Fee