C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:48:36 -0700
well, mike i worked for the government for 30 years
and saw people mistreated by both democrats and
republican administrations.

i'll give you this much, it seemed to be a little
worse under the republicans as far as your type
problems. i'd rate it 55/45. in some other aspects i
give the edge the other way. i hope you do better
under whoever gets elected, as a matter of fact, i
hope i do better under whomever is elected. i think
mine will have to go the legal route no matter who
wins. maybe yours will go better under the dems if
they can get the bureaucrats changed fast enough. .

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_amendment>

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution>

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress>

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruel_and_unusual_punishment>

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Const

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#_note-0#_note

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment05/

http://www.yorku.ca/crs/Refuge/Abstracts%20and%20Articles/Vol%2020%20No%

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?friend=nytimes&navby=ca
> > se&court=US&vol=344&invol=590
> >

> > The links may break, so I encourage you to cut and
> > paste as needed to
> > reach them.
> >

> > Kendall
> >
> > They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
> > little temporary
> > safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

=== message truncated ===