C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:12:35 EDT
Let me know what you think of Judevine.  Hope your visit goes well.

Beth,
With my son being autistic, we already have some experience with Judevine.He
has had respite services through them & the girls attended a sibling support
group for several years. I know they have been here a long time & they must
be expanding even further because they have 2 locations now in addition to
their residential facilities.Thankfully, they are BIG advocates of inclusion,
not just in schools but the community in general. I'll let you know what we
find out.

Thanks,
Karen :)