C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:13:30 -0600
Bobby,

I totally agree with you about liking walk-in showers over tubs with
built-in showers, that is the part I don't like about traveling places
because you can request for a wheelchair accessible hotel room which is
sometimes fine but we have gotten tubs which makes it harder for my
attendant to shower me.  Once I did slip and we had to call the front desk
to come to help get me up again, which I have no problems with calling,
because it shows the hotel management they have some remodeling to think
about doing.  I'm sure thanks to my fat naked body, that bathroom got
remodeled in no time because I'm not the greatest looking without clothes
on.

Thanks,
Anthony

On the other hand, why can't Pamela Anderson have a physical disability
because we would have volunteers offering to get her up

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net