C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:50:48 +0800
On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:10:34AM -0500, Barber, Kenneth L. wrote:
    HEY everybody!  Rayna is going to have a party and we're all invited to her
    place.

    with what airline are the block of tickets she bought. do we just tell the
    we are in rayna's party and get to pick up our 1st class tickets. i am sure
    she'd not fly us there on coach.

Of course not!  It's first class all the way for my favourite bunch of
people who I've never met!  Of course you all realise that entry into
Australia is conditional on you all smuggling over several gallons
each of grape Kool-Aid mix... I love that stuff.

Hey, can't you all just picture the expressions on the airport staff
at Perth airport, if the whole CP-List turned up, and had to go
through the security check.... <giggle>