C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:05:44 EST
Hi All

Now I certinaly did not want to do the ski swap and this is the problem
people won't take no for an answer.  I told angie and told angie that this
really was not a good time...but any way what's past is past.  As soon as she
saw how bad a time I was having she was like let me know if you need to go
home.  (BTW Angie is a paraplegic sci)

   Looking toward the furture the appartment manager and his assistant are
comming over on tuesday to vacume and scrub the kitichen floor.  And there
are some people from the ADA office that I can call to help me clean and
stuff.  As well as people from the church.  I don't have the money to have
someone come in and help out.  We are looking into somekind of homehealth
care but I am betting that Blue Chross will not cover that.  Especially since
they might be having to buy me a new chair.  I might contact Alex who is the
head of DPOT and ask him if either of there programs require any volenteer
work and maby we could work something out that way too.  That's a possibility
I just throught of.  Actually this past week untill about thursday I was
doing just fine then I spassed out again ever since.  And my joints are all
achey.  I am positive my arthritis has gotton worse we just have not done any
x-rays to see how much worse since January.  Guess I have to really harass
Tony on Tuesday.

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/