C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:17:36 -0500
i will be out of my office for several days for holidays. i will look in
from home so i will not be completely out of socket. i will not be on at all
times, so if you need me to do anything, be patient. maybe deri will be
looking in too. deri, feel free take action to help anyone who request  it.

  i know bobby is away, do not know for how long. we will do our best to
carry on.

  have a great holiday season.