C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:45:29 -0700
Kyle, et al,

I used to subscribe to another list on hydrocephalus that tried to keep
members "on the subject," and many members were lost because of that.
OTOH, the list managers were afraid they would lose more new members if
it didn't stay on topic.  A lot of new subscribers to that list were
(and probably still are) parents who have just had a baby diagnosed with
hydro, so a discussion on disability culture might be more than they are
ready to deal with - still being in Kubler-Ross' grief stages.
Kendall Corbett