C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:49:45 -0500
Wow, Ken.  I'm sorry to hear all this, and no, it's not more than I wanted
to know, don't worry!
:-)

I had trouble recuperating from my neck surgery last year, and I'm not
spastic at all in my neck or shoulders.   (if you'll recall, I had a bone
spur removed from my neck).  And you have to be very very careful not to jar
your neck in any way for a couple of months at least, and I had to wear a
cervical collar for three months.  So I can imagine how difficult it would
be in your case.

Good luck and let us know how your case proceeds!

Kat