C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:20:26 EDT
Hi,

Unfortunately as far as I know, we don't have special kinds of systems that
allow us the right to have a special lease deal with people who have
disabilities here in the U.S.  Certain things can get paid for through SSI or
Medicaid... if you get lucky.  Certain car companies such as General Motors
will reimburse up to $1000. for special adaptations that are needed.
Otherwise things are paid for out of your own pockets here in the U.S.

Dina