C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:12:31 -0800
Oy! My dad had one of these...  i can only think of one thing, sleep on your back, but of course that's obvious. maybe go back on elavil so you're completely knocked out. do you have an adjustable bed? I have one, and i sleep SO much better! I hardly move at all.

btw; what did you end uip naming your book?

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine