C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:36:15 EDT
Hi Jan-

Yes I know that rehab of stuttering is very sucsussul.  I also know that for
many stutterers there is a psychological reason behind it, at least that is
what on of the professors in the speech langauge pathology department has
told me--which is what I personaly think is Shane's problem, but who knows.
I don't really want to bring it up because it dosn't bother me and I don't
want him to feel like he has to change for me.  If one day I can bring it up
in some way that is not so straight foward and he is intrested in therapy for
it than we will go from there. Untill then it is not going to be an issue.

BTW thanks for the contact info.  I will probably be able to use it--if not
with shane than probably for someone e-mailing me off the website.  I am
always looking for resources that I can share with others.

Yours,
Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/

In a message dated 8/18/00 11:21:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,