C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:48:45 -0600
Mike,

Who is preventing you from seeing this woman?  I assume you are both of legal age and are in charge of your own affairs.  There are several reliable forms of birth control that could be used that don't involve permanently precliding the option of children.

Kendall