C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:12:28 -0400
yep, the motivation factor was my idea. i know about the vanity factor and
knew she would never want to go back to just soap and water, and nothing
except a comb and brush for the hair. other wise she did not have much fire
for getting out there and putting in any applications. she was content to
sleep in evey day, get up and go out to visit her boyfriend at his break
where he works, and watch tv. she would do some housework if she was
specifically requested and anything she desired magically appearing because
she wrote it on our families shopping list.  a good life if you can get it.

   here in the atlanta area jobs are not that hard to get. i had told her
that she'd have to work at something while she built her massage therapy
clientell, but, just had to give her a little push.