C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:34:30 EST
Velcro has been my best friend.  I use it to strap my spotting scope onto my
chair, and for a bunch of different things.  I like to keep my cell phone
accessible when I'm using the chair, and I use a small pouch designed to be
attached to a bicycle frame for that.  It has two Velcro strips on the back,
and it attaches beautifully to the front part of the frame of my chair.  I
put my phone in that, and I'm set.  There is an extra pocket in the pouch and
I sometimes put a blank check in that with my driver's license so I can write
a check without reaching back to get my wallet out of my backpack. I also use
a wrist wallet that attaches with Velcro.

All hail to Velcro!

I know we were talking about ties though.  Heck, I digressed again!

Betty