C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 07:37:58 -0400
I'm living w my mother

My father past away of cancer 23 some odd yrs ago

My one sister moved out to go to mit univ and has lived on her own since then

And barked her dictitorial ways since then

She is a ceo of a software co.

I was allegedly had a seizure at  the last  dr ed @ 17 yrs I'm 44 now
And had multiple pass outs since then  now stable no seizures

Still now too much stress

It wasn't a seizure I doubt

It was too much body changes at 17 yrs old and too much  coffee, and too much
stress

The neuro at t5he time whom I DUMPTED for another    said I shouldn't live alone
and at the time I didn't know better

I do know better now,,,,

And the next neuro kept urging me to go away from medicare to get med services
done

And currently wants me to go to his NEWEST WIFE who is a psycologist to reduce
stress

He must have financial interests in all this?

Well I'm getting rid of this one too for a 3rd neuro

My mother has fibromyalgia/osteoporosis   both  mild both extremely painfull

And my adding to stress doesn't help matters

I'm exhausted

I'm tireds of physical and verbal abuses

Mostly from outside the house

Etc etc

You get the idea

 I'm tired of one finger typing