C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:47:53 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Deri James [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Newsletter from Magenta

On Friday 03 Jan 2003 5:51 am, you wrote:
> Thanks, Deri.  How ya been?
>
> Mag

Fraid I've got an awful lot of balls in the air at the moment.

Sounds painful!  I kept mine elevated for some time after a vasectomy
reversal a decade back.

Work has gone completely berserk, after being sidelined for 2 years (I'm the
last IT
director surviving from the "old" company), they are now pushing everything
my way - hoping I'm going to wave some magic wand and make everything OK.

That tactic is common in IT shops on this side of the pond, too:  Downsize
into the bone and then dump the work on the "survivors".

However in the mean time I'm pursuing a private venture which looks very
promising - this year is going to be interesting!!

Care to share details of your entreprenurial voyage, Deri?  Good Luck to
you.  It's obvious you are are determined and hard-working lad.  I'm sure
you will be successful whatever the endevour!

Take Care!

-KC