C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:32:16 -0400
Ah, becoming a post-post-modernist, Dr. Logan?  Congrats on the Post-hole
digger (PhD)!  So you've left the cold northwest for sunny, semitropical
south Ontario, eh?  Word on the street has it that you can actually see the
soil through melted snow in the MIDDLE of winter.  Welcome back!  Watch out
for the O.P.P.--seems they've always got an axe to grind (how was I to know
80 KPH didn't equal 80 MPH?).

-Kyle