C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:33:07 EST
In a message dated 11/08/2001 4:32:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> "The revolution will NOT be televised!"

Why not?  Every thing else is.  Hell man, thanks to Mr. Zapruder, I know more
about Dealey Plaza than the White House, and I've lived next door to DC most
of my life.  Most of us (many of us -- some of us?) remember seeing Jane
Fonda tramping around with Charlie.  Sorry...I callz em like I seez em.

I saw "On Golden Pond," but I felt guilty about it.

How many times did you see Theisman break his leg?  How many times did you
say "cool" or something to that effect (please tell me I wasn't the only
one)?  How bout that kid who couldn't say "smorgasbord"?  Does the question
mark go after the quote or before?  I'm never sure.  NO...don't tell me.  I
must learn to do these
things for myself.

Anyway, what the hell was I talking about?  Man, I hate when I do that.

Betty
"The revolution damn well WILL be televised!"