C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:40:21 -0500
ok, but at least write something that lets som1 no wat thread yor replying
in.  i stupidly asked2 ppl 2 leave the previous message in.  only 1 previous
message tho, i guess.

i can either delete everything or leave everything there.  ol make an effrt
in the futuire 2 at least label the thread properly.

i only recently finished building my mouse alternitive but b4 that, just
changing a title was a big job.  so wat ever all of u do, is ok with me.  a
small problem is little signature messages that always appear at the end of
a post.  s'not a big problem tho.  its just like having 2 listen 2 a
commercial after a post, if u use a screen reader like me.

JR