C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:43:37 EST
Been there, done that, got separated, now having to go juvenile court dealing
with visitation hearings.  My advice: if you want children read up
information about custody, child support, guardianship, and work with the one
who you want to be with.  Learn from my mistakes.  Do what you can to have a
plan of action on paper if you and your partner cannot live together.
Otherwise your partner could pull a surprise attack with court hearings.  If
more people used prenuptial agreements, juvenile court would not be
overloaded with pointless cases like my case is.