C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bettina Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:25:32 -0600
Gang, I appreciate each  and every welcome that was written both on the list
and directly to my email.  It made me feel great that there are some caring
people out there.  For those of you who I wrote individually, I hope you
will write me or IM me.  For those of you who have AIM, my screen name is
HOTFOT4U2 in case you want to chat sometime.  I look forward to getting to
know you better.

Thanks, Bettina "Crack a smile, its nature's best addictive medicine.
Laughter is like inner jogging".