C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:54:31 -0500
i missed both of your guys age. i know you are just at the marriage stage,
but, mentioned children. you don't want to wait until you age is getting up
there. my littlr boy will graduate highschool when i am 56. as i have got
older the strain of cp has broght on quite a few aging problems with joins,
etc. now just yesterday, "daddy will you play..."   have them early enough
that you don't feel that you are killing yourself to do things with them. of
course if the cp is severe, you have to think about the matter even more
seriously. you can raise them, but, it is not easy regardless of health,
harder if you have a disability.
just food for thought from the "old goat" of the list.