C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 02:04:22 +0800
-----Original Message-----
From: "Jan Nottmeier" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, 20 May 2001 02:29:36 +0800
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Just a few odds and ends and a fun URL

Hi group, I have not posted in a while.  Maybe my last post was to political and the "Big hotel Bill" joke was perhaps a bit to vulgare.  I hope at least some liked it if NOT well all you had to do was hit the delete  key.  But in the future I will screen my jokes a little more closely before sending them on to the list.

As for me I successed in gettiing straight A's in my classes last semester.  But I am getting to the annual  time  of year again when I start feeling down because I have nothing to do.  But I will going to New York City and Montreal in the next few weeks alone so there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I will also be starting summer classes.

Anyway hope you all are doing great and having a noce weekend.

Below I have listed a URL that was passed on to me by a friend of mine who has MD.  The URL is very funny but it has some language that some may not like.  Its nothing very bad, but inlight of my pervious posts I think I should give you fair warning.

 <A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/thegimpstore/index.htm" TARGET="_new"><FONT COLOR="BLUE">http://members.tripod.com/thegimpstore/index.htm</FONT></A>

Jan

--

Mental toughness and perseverance is the formula for success