C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:21:13 -0400
Dear Friends,

I had previously responded off list to Eva Sohlberg's considerate and useful
response--exactly what I needed by way of detail and first person
experience.  I am much encouraged.  And better informed.

Thank you, David Ciotola, for helping me find my missing assertiveness.

Thank you, Magenta, for support  I hope you find Eva's post useful.

Thank you again Mitzi.

I am including the text of my prior note to Eva as I receive digest mailings
and was not certain when her single post arrived that she had posted to the
list.

Each of you has been very kind and given me a tremendous lift.

Steve M.

"Bless you, Eva,

THANK YOU!!!

Your description makes the procedure seem practicable and enjoyable.  I'm
much encouraged.  From your description, the chair's more ready to fly than
it's until now tentative occupant.

My gratitude that you shared the details and the benefit of your experience.
Seems you've very much survived to tell the tale.

Really needed my hand held on this one.  You should see my grin: from
chagrin to happiness.

My best regards,

Steve Margolis