C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:59:33 EST
Most people here want a play off system, but conference officials don't want
to put themselves out of business. I just looked at a aol poll and Vince
Young, the Longhorn QB received 88% of votes for outstanding player of the Rose
Bowl.
well, bobby, i was not suprised. i watched and was
pulling for the horns myself. my son was pulling for
the maize and blue. interesting like that. i knew
texas would do theirself proud. i wish auburn had a
shot at the number 1 slot. they won all their games
just like southern cal and ok. i still think there
needs to be a playoff system and i could give them on
that would use the existing big bowls, but, who ask
me?