C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:30:08 -0700
well it is interesting. i will note again that the
feds exempted theirself from the ADA. i could tell you
a few things, but, it would be fruitless. they have in
the past been good about hiring PVD'S. people do
retire becouse of age and other reasons. there should
have to be no major "push" to hire, they should have
been doing it all along.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/05/AR200610