C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:24:31 -0000
On Monday 06 November 2000  3:04 am, you wrote:
> Oh Deri,
> Kyle's been snipped, unsnipped and snipped again!

I definitely don't like the sound of that.

I remember having a recurring dream before I had my snip. In this dream I
woke up on the operating table only to discover that everyone was laughing
because the surgeon had just made a joke about how he should get paid more
money for performing micro surgery!!!

> (Had a psyco first wife
> that blamed the birthing process on him-I swear I didn't yeall at him
> once!) He's got some stories that could make you go pale!
> See our kids are real miracles (not that anyone else's aren't). The
> statistics weren't bent our way, but we've got 2 beauties!

Yeah, Kyles been telling us about your two beauties on another thread. :-)
( Still waiting for the digitals Kyle).

Cheers

Deri4

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the
personal attention of the addressee(s) and is,
therefore, confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not copy or use it or disclose
its contents, but should contact the sender
immediately