C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:24:01 -0400
Hi Kelsey!

I'm Joy.  I'm 17 with CP, living in Maryland.  I graduated from high school
in February and will be starting at George Washington University (in DC)
this fall.  I love surfing the Internet, Harry Potter, music, movies, and
reading.  My web page (below) has much more information about me, if you're
interested.  Hope you enjoy the list!  Welcome!

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
Last Movie Seen:  "The Mexican" - 4 out of 5 stars
Current Book:  "From the Corner of his Eye" by Dean Koontz