C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kimberlee Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 20:37:11 EDT
Thank you all so much for your kind words and advice.  I get so frustrated
sometimes, but I try to remember that my son's frustrations at his young age
must be much greater than mine.  He just wants to be heard.  (he's
essentially non-verbal, but knows how to communicate with those who take the
time to pay attention)   It has meant a lot to me to be able to get
information that will benefit him now and down the road.

And I do intend to put up a fight!

Kimberlee, mom to Stefan (4) and Alex (9)