C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:17:17 -0400
I met one of the folks from Through the Looking Glass at the Orlando OT
convention.  She was an OT mum who had mild CP and many of the technology
solutions in their books are pretty basic, stuff you can either get hubby to
make for you (or you if you are crafty) and the book has lots of practical
advice.
Thinking of you often Jennifer as we get to "the final choice" ourselves.

<hugs><hugs>

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]