C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:11:50 -0400
Not that I don't agree with you up to a point, Ken, but let's turn it around
here.  They certainly consider us heretics immoral, and who's to say they're
more immoral than we are according to their lights?  Just playing devil's
advocate here.

Islam is a very moral religion, and it runs the gamut from someone lenient to
very, very strict.  I respect their morals, which certainly are stronger than
that of many Christians I know.

Yes, that small group of Islamic extremists was immoral in that they had no
regard for human lives.  But let's remember that the majority of Islamic
people are not like them, nor should we treat them as such.

And lest anyone say that Christians are any better, may I remind you of the
Middle Ages? Or how about the IRA vs. the Provs?

Kat