C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:10:12 -0500
Oh yeah, I have seen many of them.  The one he is doing now is in its last
season too, so if you don't see it now, you won't get to.  I saw it when he
was in NYC for the whole season from the third row.  It is one AWESOME show.
Yes, I am a HUGE fan so I think everything he does is fantastic, but it
really is one of his best yet.  He typically has local kids and choral
groups join in the show making it both fun and powerful.  He has audience
participation too.  The set is a Toy Shoppe and it is like a Broadway
musical/Christmas show.  You will leave in such a festive spirit.  The CD
"Christmas from the Heart" parallels the show.  If you don't have it, I
recommend it.  I think his website has pictures from his concerts.
www.kennyrogers.net

Linda