C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:34:58 -0400
Really?  How's that for logic!  Retire and get a raise or keep on working
and get squat.

BTW--Are you in TIAA-CREF?  I have a few thousand in there and it's doing
miserably.  Yesterday, I saw something in one of the local "bidness" papers
stating, in effect, TIAA was one of the country's worst managed funds.
Fortunately, I have things spread thin over a VERY diversified portfolio.
I'm probably too young to be this conservative, but at least I'm holding my
head above water.  My parents are really taking a beating--especially my
mom.  She got a bunch of her retirement money in shares of her old company
instead of raw dead presidents.

-Kyle