C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 12:55:45 -0700
i can't take them to court. they have the cards
stacked against the employee.

i remember my doc and his nurse laughing and joking
about the "opinion" when they read it. i remember
telling them i'd laugh with them if it were not for
the fact that the labor department bureaucrats we
going to accept that as a serious opinion. he told me
not to worry about that, no one was going to take that
seriously. he may know medicine, but, i knew the
bureaucracy....