C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:39:44 -0800
Hey guys, I found out on Thursday that  I'm getting a new chair, as my
current one is six years old.  It's going to be an invacare surestep m91 I
think, with the seat like a van seat, and some adaptations to my needs like
a spring-loaded headrest, etc.  We are in the paperwork stages now, but my
OT from regional center seemed pretty confident I will get it. I have been
having lots of trouble with  my battery and the charger not seeming to talk
to each other very well.  It has been going on for two years, and the shop
just never seemed to find out what's wrong, but  when I had a loaner
charger my battery got fully charged and I was able to go all over town
this weekend with no shortage of battery power.

Mag