C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:18:44 -0600
I recently read in our local paper that an elected school board member was
caught shop lifting about $35.00 in Walmart. She bought a sexy night gown
and was too embarrassed to show it to a sales clerk.

When I was a teen teenager I wondered why my peers had difficulty buying
sanitary napkins. There are on the shelf. Someone has to buy it. Keep a
stiff upper lip.