C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 15:28:37 -0400
Ah yes, early registration - only available to upperclassmen. ;)  At least
when I was a mere freshman, I had to stand in line to register for five
hours to register for classes like everyone else.  It was fun, getting to
know each other and bum cigarettes off of each other (yes, I smoked then).

I never would have dreamed of asking to be excused from that line - in fact
I formed some of my most lasting school friendships in that line!

Kat