C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Leopold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 15:23:46 -0500
Hello everyone and HAPPY 1999

        I sincerely thank everyone who gave their thoughts and prayes toward me
during
my sickness.  I am recovering well and started working again.  I would
be glad to answer any questions via e mail
about my experience if you could find it helpful for yourself.  Slowly
but surely I am recovering
and slowly but surely my activities on the web are starting to resume
which are included in the updates
listed below.  Again thanks for your thoughts and caring that were
evident as I looked over my e mail.

2)JOBS PAGE has been updated for 1/27/98.  If you know of any jobs that
you want posted, just e mail me

3)Cleveland Conference Presentation info will be posted in the next
CATScan which will be up in the next few weeks

4)I am assembling a database of Creative Arts Therapists in different
areas of the contry so that smaller more focused mailing lists can be
distributed
To be entered into this database, answer the following questions.

NAME -
STATE/REGION/NATION -
SETTING IN WHICH YOU WORK -
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER ADVANCED CLINICAL PRACTICE? -
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF PRACTICING PSYCHOTHERAPY?
WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIAL?

5)The webpage will be undergoing a link audit and reconstruction over
the next few weeks to add new exciting links to the pages and
remove old links that are no longer working.

6)The Creative Arts Therapy Bibliography could always use your input.
If you have a resource you would like to share with the internet
community, just mail the e mail the information to me.

7)The Eric B. Leopold arts gallery is always looking for new exhibits if
anyone is interested

8)If you have any announcements that you wish to send to the Creative
Arts Therapy Commmunity on the internet, please send me the message and
I would be glad to pass it along.

--
                                        Sincerely,

                                        Daniel R. Leopold, MA, MT-BC