C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:23:27 EDT
In a message dated 09/01/1999 9:37:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Richard,

         On most campuses now there are offices whose only responsibility is
 to assist students with disabilities. It is usually called office for
 student with
 disabilities or something similar. Also, on most campuses there are
 organizations to assist foreign students. If she will contact either or
 both of these resources she can obtain some assistance.
         Also, remember, the first days of college are stressful for anyone.
 With
 her, it is doubly difficult. Tell her to hang in there and she will make it.

 Bobby

I have and I will continue to tell her to hold on and send her all of the
information that everyone here has given me