C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:16:03 -0400
Anne,
    While I'm delighted to read that you are contemplating P. E. courses
(because it implies that your health has improved considerably) I'm afraid I
have to agree with Bobby about this.  Unless your doctors have said that
vigorous exercise is essential, focus your energies on your academics and
rely on a sport or recreational activity you are already familiar with for
exercise.  By the way, since when is cooking a P.  E.  course?
        Susan