C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:49:58 EDT
Well, they say Iraq is the size of California with many tunnels, etc. A great
place to hide WMD's and it would be hard to find them.

       What gets me about this war is the "preemptiveness" of the news
reporting. We were told we had killed Hussein twice and he is alive and
drinking coffee at a sidewalk cafe in Paris.(Just speculating) <grin>. Then
everytime they find something buriedin the sand, we are told they have
finally founr WMD's! Geez. Shut up and do they the job. Bagdad doesn't even
have electricity yet!

Bobby