C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:55:05 -0700
Hi gang,

It's me, Vince.  I'm still around, just lurking most of the time.  A
couple of quick notes.  I start school on the 27th.  An HTML
course. At a place called The Sanctuary Foundation.  There is
more information at:

http://www.sanctuary.bc.ca/sfindex.html

If you want to take a look.

On a much different note, I've added a chat room to my website.  It
should work on with any browser and does work with webtv.  It's
called "Vince's Disability Chat Corner"  but you can talk about
whatever you like.  It's connected to other StarVoice public
chatrooms, so there may be people in there at anytime.  Take a
look if you like. It's linked to my site below.
With the first link, a chain is forged.  The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom
denied, chains us all irrevocably."
     -- The Drumhead

My (Award Winning!) website was updated September 1999

http://mypage.direct.ca/w/wheelie/index.html