C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:47:25 -0600
Here is Mary's direct donation link http://www.adaptivemall.com/maryb.html  The lowest donation is $25 dollars.   I am working on getting some type of trust fund that could accept donations set up for any other equipment needs Mary may have in the future.  Oh please pass the link along  (only if your comfortable doing so).  It still aggravates me that medicaid does not think a little child should enjoy the outdoors.   I am looking into a local church to attend with my two boys, I can't get my wife to or Mary to attend though they both have major social phobia.

Thanks

John Runer
Challis, Idaho