C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:25:59 -0400
Hi Joy,

   We are looking at colleges now - with  the idea of doing the early applications Dec 1.
   Longwood was lovely, even saw a "wheeled" student with their helper dog as well as others. Our guide was majoring in Special Ed. All of this seems like like a good omen. This is one of the Colleges Alex is considering but the ONLY ONE Amber is interested in. Maybe you can e-mail with some college hints - she interested in Graphic Arts  and Pyschology. Her e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  and replies come from "The girl thats emailing you"

  I feel terrible but I have forgotten whether you go.  Georgetown, GW?

                            Trisha