C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:09:20 -0800
without an extension of the fed law, the states would
be allowed to tax anything they wished. sales tax
would lead the way, but, there would be nothing that
would stop them from taxing by, lets say your
bandwidth. your isp could be force to collect a tax
like that, ot the isp could be told to collect a tax
on the number of emails you sent. it could vary from
state to state.  we can just hope that the senate gets
the extension through.