C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 23:13:44 -0500
I know I'm getting in the middle of this discussion, but I agree with
Bobby about getting into a relationship is a waste if you only want to
do it to fix somebody or something.  I know a woman with CP who I
actually looked up to as a role model since she's 10 years older than
me, she had almost everything going for her and with the ability to
better herself by however she would have liked to.  One of her problems
was her Mom and other family members liked to control her every move,
and she wanted to escape that somehow.  So she decided the best way was
to get pregnant with a guy's child and eventually they decided to get
married for the child's interests.  Today, I feel nobody in that
household is very happy, which is depressing to watch especially when
there's a child involved.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/