C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shyreen Jalal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:13:01 -0500
Hi Srsan,
I live in Canada and I have contacted the hospital of sick children and actions has been made. I have contacted the local board of education for assisstance in that regards.
The problem is really with the mother, she is over protective and very sensitive to her son's disability, which even makes the topic very hard even to talk about . I feel for the boy's isolation and I hope that I can do something about it in a good way. Thanks for your tips.

Shyreen