C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 17:03:04 EDT
Hi Kat, Ken, Kendall and everyone,

I'm not unsubscribing because we disagree. In general, I've grown impatient
with the internet, yet I'm drawn to it in an odd way.  So, I end up either
firing off stuff or ignoring other stuff.   And it's not just this  list - I
totally abandoned a profile on one of the network sites (I had  "friends" but no
one I really talked to).

So, please don't think I'm leaving angry.  Maybe I'll come back when I  have
more patience in general.
For whatever reason, I need to limit my internet time now.  (I  recently
broke up with someone and the internet was a big part of our  relationship.  Maybe
that's part of why I've developed such an antsy  relationship with my
keyboard).  Even as I write this, my mind is racing  with all I "should" be doing.

Anyway, thanks so much for your support.  Maybe I'll "see" you all  again in
the future.

ALL the best to each of you.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.